Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Questions not to ask the neighbor. Ever.

Isn’t funny how you can know someone for most of your life, and yet not? I was in love with the same boy from when I first found out what love was until I was 15. It’s a long story, the shorten version is still too dramatic for a blog. This weekend kinda jolted me a little, it just made me think, and really, some things never change. It’s been a life time, I’m know that we aren’t the same people that we used to be. But sometimes, part of me wishes that my childhood dreams could still come true. Before I found out that boy’s don’t grow up to be knights in shining armor, I dreamt about white dresses and little picket fences, and who’s side I would stand by on that day. Hmm… Who had any idea that I would end up where I am today? I sure didn’t. I’m pretty glad that I’m not finished living life yet too… since there are still quite a few things I’d like to experience. However, there are a couple I would like to un-experiance...
Alright, enough of the introspective-ness. Funny thing happened to me last week. The room mate and I were sitting in the back yard, enjoying the cool evening and my neighbor stopped by, the funny one. We were chatting and I noticed that he was wearing some pretty cool shorts. Never one to hold back a complement, I told him how very fly they were. He thanked me, and I asked him where he had gotten them. He thought for a second, said that he didn’t know… and then all the sudden his shorts were around his ankles and he was looking at the tag. Umm… ya. Hello! I didn’t really want to know that badly. Let’s just say it’s a good thing that he remembered to put his underwear on that morning. I would have been scared for life. I felt bad though, because my JW neighbors were having a big family bbq and their yard backs up to mine. There was my neighbor, pants-less, looking at his tags to try and determine where his wife had bought his shorts for him. Poor old ladies, I hope that they didn’t get an eyeful and then faint. I didn’t hear and screaming…Sigh. So the moral of the story is, don’t ask the neighbor unless you REALLY want to know. Oh, and for all you girls out there, because I know that you are curious (my neighbor is pretty hot)…boxer briefs. Yep. Wink, Wink.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you just can't ask him one more time next time we're all over there?

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

Boxer briefs are so hot!

 
At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA interesting stuff Becky!

Erin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home