Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Why did I get out of bed this morning?

Things that have gone wrong today:

1. It wasn’t Saturday and so my alarm went off and woke me up.
2. Howard thought that the floor right in front of my bed was the best place to put his toys… so I stepped on them half awake and almost fell.
3. There wasn’t any more of the awesome Thai food I made left for my lunch. I have soup in a to go cup and some crackers. I would prefer Thai food.
4. The fax machine is broken. I have opened every open-able flap, turned it off and on, and flipped it the bird several times. It still doesn’t work.
5. I have been on hold now waiting for the next available customer service agent for twenty minutes... and I am tired of listening to the SAME jazz song.
6. I just had to hang up because no one else is this office can get out of their chairs and help the customer that walked in.
7. On the phone again, and this time the music is different. Hmm… Strange. It’s classical. And the lady that continues to interrupt to tell me to” Please continue to hold and the next available representative will be with me shortly” has a different accent. Hmm….I really would like to have her and that annoying statement banned from existance
8. Lunch time. Ya. Or not. The soup is terrible. Blah. (You almost thought that was a good thing on the list, huh? But I tricked you!)
9. Out running some errands, and I passed a cop on the side of the free way. He switches on his lights and pulls over the car in front of me. Whew… I have to go change my pants. (Okay, that one did have a happy ending...)
10. It’s not going home time yet. I’m sure that me glancing at the clock ever two seconds will definitely make the time go by faster. But for some strange reason, I can’t seem to stop looking at the clock and begging it to move closer to the right time.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

So you could have Outback for dinner! Yum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home