Monday, February 12, 2007

You know what I realized yesterday while watching King Kong on HBO on demand? Several things:

- Cable is way over rated, and it’s mostly for lazy people that don’t want to get off the couch to rent a movie or see it in the theater. Oh, that’s me people, it’s true.
- Jack Black is trying really hard to be a diverse actor. I haven’t decided yet if he is going to make it.
- Computer animation has come a long way… a really, really long way.
- Big earthworms’ eating someone’s head is gross and I involuntarily covered my eyes, even though this July I will be 26 years old.
- Did anyone else notice that half the time the heroine’s eyes were kinda dark blue, then half the time they were an unnaturally bright blue? - And last but not least, it’s really nice to have someone to hug when the movie gets scary, even if it’s just my super awesome little doggie Howard. He gives the best scary movie hugs I have ever gotten, and he doesn’t demand that I buy him a drink afterwards. It’s great!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

I totally watched King Kong Saturday night! That's so funny! I thought the ending was so sad...they killed him! sad. The island part was cool though...

 
At 5:45 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

I miss my dog, he was good for that too. Glad you have someone around!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home