Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Things I learned from my Dad:

The best burps come from warm RC Cola. No exceptions
The faster you drive the four wheeler in the snow, the more 360’s you can do when you slam on the breaks
When starting from a complete stop, lean forward so that you don’t do a huge wheely and fall of the bike in front of everyone
How to start a camp fire in the woods when all the sticks are damp
Parallel parking
Driving a stick shift
How to check my oil
How to take apart a .22 rifle and then put it back together after you have cleaned it
How to fall and then get back up again with out crying
Black socks are totally the same as shoes and can be worn outside to get the mail if needed
Nothing soothes the soul like time spent in the woods
It is possible to find that special someone and spend the rest of your life loving them
Flannel goes with everything
Winning is important, especially when playing board games, but family time is more important then winning

Believe, because God has a plan for you and it’s a good one

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, sweet. Very good life lessons. =)

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

I agree with Mara. That is great. I learned lots from my parents too, and isn't it great to have someone teach it to you, than to learn the hard way?

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Rach said...

Becks, have you shown this to your dad? I bet he'd love it. I'm sure it would mean a lot to him! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home