Thursday, August 31, 2006

Here it is... a lame survey. Yep. Check it out. And feel free to try it yourself!!
1.FIRSTNAME? Rebekah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really. Rebekah in the Bible. My middle name is Ann, like my Aunt Beth's middle name.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night. I'm a sucker for sad movies. I cry every time just like clock work. The last time I really cried was.... hmm..... I can't remember. It's been a while.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep. It's okay. It's pretty good. Not to bubbly, like a cheerleaders, but not to crazy like a Dr.'s

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef. Unless Tuna counts. Then it's tuna.
6. KIDS? No. For some reason I have kids toys in my front yard. My crazy room mate got them. I think that he felt he needed to pretend to mow the lawn on the days that it didn't need it, so he bought a little fake one. Or random people are leaving their old toys on my lawn for no reason what so ever. Who knows? They are totally starting to annoy me thought, and I can't even remember what the question was now that I'm on this rant. Oops. Kids = None. Pets = Ten Hundred.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Dude, totally because I am so friggin cool. And probably the humblest person I know.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes I do. And no you can't read it. Ever.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? When do I not use sarcasm? Anyone? I didn't think so.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. I sold them on Ebay.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP. Yes. I would make sure to use the bathroom first though.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My favorite junk cereal is Fruity Pebbles. My favorite healthy cereal is either Honey Bunches of Oats or Kix. Or those oatmeal squares. Or maybe grape nuts. Or plain Cherios. Those are good too. Can I commit to eating an entire box of cereal? No. I get half way through, get bored and start eating something else. I have ten hundred half eaten boxes of cereal at home right now. And they are all stale. And I'm out of milk. Just a little FYI.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No way. That is way to much effort. Plus, if I tied them so tight I couldn't just slip them off my eye balls might pop out.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Character wise yes. Physically... well... let's just say the gun show is next week. Have you gotten your tickets yet?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? What kind of ice cream isn't my favorite? I can't think of one at this time.

16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile and if it looks real. Oh, and their shoes. I have this thing with shoes.
17. RED OR PINK? Red. I know totally stepping out of my box. Actually I might be accidentally lying. Do I have to choose? I really like green the best...

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm not very self motivated. I wish that I had more self motivation.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Prince Charming. Wait, can you miss someone you haven't met yet???
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes. If you actually have read it this far, it is your duty to email it back to me.
21 WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I am rocking some awesome tan cords and some sweet brown flip flops.
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Gum.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 103.1 KCDA. Don't tell anyone, k?
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green. Everyone always uses green when they color. It's calms them down.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Rain in the forest. Christmas. Yes Christmas is a smell. Sheesh. If you don’t know what Christmas smells like, use your imagination.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My job is to answer the phone. I talk to a lot of people. The last person I talked on my cell phone with was Branden.

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Duh, she is awesome. The best travel buddy ever... and she is a kick ass tango dancer. Well, almost a kick ass tango dancer. Really, really close.
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Soda. Super healthy I know. And I never drink diet, if you are going to go for it, go for the gold. Yep.

29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ? Any sport that involves hot boys. I'm not picky.
30. HAIR COLOR? Light Honey Brown. Does anyone notice how girls always have to add three or four adjectives to describe their hair color? It's because we paid through the nose for these dang highlights that no one has noticed and we are going to point it out darn it.
31. EYE COLOR? Brown.
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. See previous blog.
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian. Specifically pasta. And bread. Anything that Mr. Atkin's would demand that you stay away from. Ha! Take that! I ate TWO breadsticks. So there.
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I totally can not handle scary movies. Ever.
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Last movie....in the theater was Talladego Nights, "The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". It was pretty dang funny.
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green (duh).

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both. I love the seasons.
38. HUGS OR KISSES? From who? This is a very important point. Are they from Johnny Depp? Then both, with a little tongue maybe. Okay... for sure. : )
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Did you not read what I just said about my favorite food? Do I look like I'm picky? No. I like carrot cake and angel food cake.
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not going to pick on anyone... Amber. Because she sent it to me... so she doesn't have to fill it out again.
41. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone! I have some seriously misplaced faith here.
42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I’m not reading a book right now. I sure wish that I was, now that you asked. I would then appear to be more educated then I currently do. The last book I read was “The Devil Wears Prada”.
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A list of S-Items for billing
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I watched the season finale for Deadwood. It was very disappointing.
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Listening to the people I care about tell me about what is going on in their lives. Music, good from the heart music. The sound of rain falling on the trees. The sound of a creek winding its way slowly through to where ever it’s headed.
46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
47. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? New York. But I felt the furthest from home when I first moved to Colville.
49. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? July 31st, 1981
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Whidbey Island, Washington.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.FIRSTNAME? Erin
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well I think my parents told me from that show The Waltons
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Like a week ago
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? its okay I won a penmanship award once(not spelling)
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven Roasted Chicken and then Tuna
6. KIDS? yes one sweet little son Cameron:) who will be 2 October 20th!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes cause i have a lot to give and I listen pretty well. I am always there for my friends.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes but i dont always right in it.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? um yes to much
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?yah
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP. HECK NO! I am afraid of heights

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Well its prolly gonna have to be Fruit Loops or else Special K with Strawberries but I am allergic to milk so i dont eat cereal to often

SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? ehi dont wear shoes at home and i hate wearing them outside too but i do

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? below the waist yes but my arms are weak..that sounds funny
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!!

16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? There eyes and hair

17. RED OR PINK? Red for sure I dont own to much pink anymore

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I get confused and feel stupid

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? i dont care one way or the other

21 WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? jeans, my awesome belt and my black shirt
.
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cobb salad
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the humming of the computer

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hunter green
its my favorite color

25. FAVORITE SMELL? my husbands cologne or clothes right from the drier

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? A LOT! yes beckers rocks!

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Root Beer

29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ? baseball i get confused with football

30. HAIR COLOR? brown with carmel highlights.....yes i paid money for that

31. EYE COLOR? Brown.

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope not at this time

33. FAVORITE FOOD? either mexican or italian but i try to stay away from the refried beans lol

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.I got a vivid imagination and cant watch scarey movies
.
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? i dont know its been that long

36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? either is fine they both have there good points

38. HUGS OR KISSES? both are wonderful!!! Kisses lead to other things though so probably kisses more

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake!!!

40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? have no idea

41. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? anyone who wants too

42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? none at this time

43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?a sleeping cat

44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? not a lot just this and that.
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? a baby sleeping or waves crashing

46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
47. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? New Jersey
49. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? May 7th, 1979
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Collins, Colorado

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

Too many questions and too much work...(yes I am that lazy) sorry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home