Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One Minute on Low then Rotate....

So I went to Seattle this last weekend. It was my little car’s first big road trip. Things went great! I really think that it’s a match made in heaven! My poor little car ended up with a little over a thousand miles on it by the time we made it home. Amber-liscious tagged along because I asked her to. And she didn’t have anything else exciting to do because the free tickets to the Tool concert didn’t magically appear. I would like to think that it was just because I asked her to, but I doubt it. You know me; I’m always fun to hang out with. Equivalent to a spider monkey on crack. I guess that’s just plain entertaining, huh?
We stayed with Rene, who lives in Port Orchard, right next door to Bremerton, also know as the Navy Boy Capital of Washington State. You can hear the Star Spangled Banner play every morning. However, I did not see one single Navy Boy. I was actually pretty disappointed. Perhaps they are all out to sea at this point. Who knows? I was out to see... out to see them!! Hee...hee...
We met up with Leah, Erin, and Chandra on Saturday to do some bridesmaid dress shopping. We did not have any luck at all. We had an awesome time, but there wasn’t one single dress to be found. Sigh. Well, we found quite a few dresses, all the wrong color and the wrong cut. I would prefer to find something that doesn’t accentuate both my lack of tan and lack of tone-ness. Leah is currently searching Ebay, in hopes of getting something at least close to what she would like us to wear. (It seems most of my friends have found everything they will ever need to survive on Ebay!) I can’t believe that she is seriously planning this entire wedding in two months. I’m super proud of her, it’s a lot of work to plan a wedding…so I hear.
Howard stayed with my sister while I was there, since I wasn’t going to be in a place where he could be. He loved it! He just loves Duke, my sister’s dog. They play and play and play and play. Dukes slobbers all over poor little Howard, so Howard always ends up a little crunchy behind the ears after the visit. Howard was a good little doggie, with the exception of one little incident, which hopefully won’t get held against him for the rest of his life. I told Sarah the next time it happens, just warn him that he does fit in the microwave. That’s what I do. Warn him. I haven’t ever put him in the microwave or any other appliance, just so you know. Sheesh. What type of a pet owner do you take me for?

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two minutes on medium ought to do it.

 
At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Howard is so cute! I wanna see him someday:) I am glad you came to visit and hopefully the Ebay dresses will work out:)

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my name so hopefully you figured out it was me(Erin)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home