Thursday, October 05, 2006

Open Letter to My Neighbor Part Two

Dear Visiting Neighbor,
I’m sorry that I was so harsh in my last correspondence. I have come to realize that turning the other cheek is supposed to be done permanently, instead of “just until you aren’t looking and then a I can trip you or accidentally step on your foot.”
I would like you to know that while we are not going to be best friends, I will not longer be sending you hate mail via my blog. And I will attempt to be the better person by not openly disliking you any more.
Oh, and when I was laughing at your joke, it wasn’t because I thought it was funny. That was my fake laugh. Just so you know. I'm to chicken to actually be rude to your face. So I'm going to continue to not be anything either way. Indifference is often a great choice.

Thank you,

Becky

P.S. If I do make cookies, I’m only giving you the burnt ones. But they will be licorice and arsenic free. I want Santa to stop by my house this year. But that has nothing to do with this letter, just so you know.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Blogger The mind of Huy said...

hahah I love it... Should really send it to him or her ^_^ and post the reaction

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

Nice Job adding links!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home