Monday, April 14, 2008

I have been treating my unemployment as a chance to take a little bit of time off. I spent the last week with my family in Colville, and it was so great. Just to really spend time with them without having to rush over and rush back. Oh, funny thing happened when I was there. My dad asked me to run with him to pick up my mom's car from the tire place (he had the stud tire taken off). So as we pull into the parking lot, my dad says, "oh good, it's done, it's sitting right there by that truck." So I follow him in and get the key. I hit the unlock button on the keys, the car beeps and I hop in. So I am sitting there, and the key isn't turning. Strange, I think. So then I look at the key, and it's definately a copy... and I think maybe it's a new enough car that it needs a special type of key, like with a microship or something. So I get out of the car and head back to where my dad is parked. I tell him that the key isn't working. Hmm, he says, it has worked before. So he gets in and he trys the key too. It still doesn't work. All the sudden he looks around. And then he gets out of the car, turns to me and says in a hurried whisper, "Get your stuff! This isn't the right car! Get your stuff! Quickly!! Hurry! Get your stuff!!"
Oops. Guess I don't drive my mom's car to often, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home