Saturday, January 19, 2008

I have it... the Black Lung. Okay, not really. But I do have that nasty cough, drippy nose, stuffy head thing that's going around. And it is not cool or fun. But I just downed some sweet relief in the form of NyQuil, and I'm waiting for it to knock me out. Come on... drugs, give it to me! That sleep, the thing that will make me feel better. Sheesh.
Rene and I went to see 27 dresses. Friggin funny stuff man, I loved it. I very rarely ever recommend a movie. Mostly because I tend to block out the crappy parts and just remember the good parts (I wish that I could do that with my life. Okay, just some conversations in which I put my foot in my mouth. And maybe that one time I got really drunked up and called some people. Or... okay we all don't have time for how long this list is getting and I'm totally distracting myself.) Back to the movie. So funny! And good. And WAY better then the movie I saw on Thursday. Not even gonna say what movie I watched, because everyone is going to tell me, "I told you so." But I am going to say that Dane Cook is totally hot. Who can guess which movie it was? Hint two: He wasn't wearing his shirt for most of the movie. Ten points if you can. The main reason I don't recommend movies is because everyone has such a specific tastes, and I don't want say, oh ya! That movie was so witty an there were so many good parts, only for them to go and be completely offended by some part that I forgot was even in the movie. Oops.
Okay.... I just got distracted for like five minutes by the tv... think that NyQuil is hitting me. Funny! A NyQuil commercial was just on tv! Ha! Sleep like before you had a roommate. My roommate isn't even home yet, so not really the issue. More of an issue with my scratchy throat. Yep.
Chill's Hommies! I'm out. Off to bed-a-rama. And in the morning, churchy-poo. Oh, and in the afternoon, Meagan and Lacey time! Ya!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Homie! Did you guys have an awesome weekend? I am soooo looking forward to March - you have no idea! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home