Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So... I have been keeping myself busy volunteering as a nanny for a missionary couple from my parent's church. They are in Port Townsend taking some classes at a Bible Camp so they can become certified to teach ESL. I spend most of my days with Elizabeth who is three, almost four. She is adorable, and quite the entertainer. She is also pretty opinionated about everything and her favorite question is... you guessed it, "why?" They also have Annabella who is 4 and a half months, but she is in class with her mom most of the time.
Today, when I asked Elizabeth when her bedtime is, she very seriously told me that it was 37. I just love kids! They are so cute!! She also told me that she need to go to the bathroom and go number one, two, five and nine. Wow.
I'm staying at the Bible Camp while I'm here (they have so graciously let me have my own cabin with it's own bathroom! Nicer then a couple of hotels I've stayed in!!) and I get to join in on the group meals with everyone else too. I will be here until Saturday at the latest. Just so you know, the internet is pretty unreliable (I'm currently stealing it from some unsuspecting neighbor... is that bad when you are at Bible Camp?) and I am usually with the kids until after 11pm... and breakfast is served at 8am. : )

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger Rach said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Rach said...

Ha, that's funny. I'm in Port Townsend ALL THE FRICKIN TIME taking the ferry to Oak Harbor. You should extend your stay a day or two and stay with me there. I'm going back to Oak Harbor Monday morning... any takers? We've got a 4-wheeler...... I know you waaaaaaant tooooooooo...

 
At 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those number nines are the worst! That cracks me up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home