Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hmmm... what is new on the homefront...

Working alot, I worked this morning. It's a huge difference between working in the am and the pm. The pm is primarily focused on tasks, clean and sanitize, greet the regular customers, stock the store, etc. The am is just make drinks. And more drinks. And more drinks. Whoo... doggies. I was a vending machine with a green apron on.
I'm pooped now too! I'm headed up to a vegetarian BBQ B-day party next... I wonder what we are actually going to be eating... I guess there are lots of non-meat items that can be BBQ'ed. But I really prefer cow. Or chicken. With a nice savory sauce. :)

More updates later, I promise!

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You came back for a little update! Whoo hoo!

A vegetarian BBQ boggles the mind. Everything yummy I can think of is meat related. Let us know how those grilled veggies turn out!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

Veggie burgers! That's all I could think of. Ya I remember (Way way back when I worked fast food) that the morning shift can be terrible! Hopefully you don't have to have too many of those shifts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home