Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Actually, I’m really glad that I’m not a punk rocker, because then I would have to quit due to the incredibly LAME song that I wrote now on the radio. Seriously. Does anyone really think to themselves, I wish that? I mean, for show and tell, would you really want your parent to come in and say that? What does your parent do Bobby? Oh, my parent is a punk rocker with flowers in their hair. Talk about social outcast. Even the nerdy kids wouldn’t talk to Bobby after that. Sheesh.
Girl’s Night! YA! Good times. We had it at my house, I tried this new recipe from Rachel Ray, and it turned out pretty well. At least I was pretty happy with it. Next time I might use a little more chicken stock versus apple cider vinegar. We went and saw Marie Antoinette. It’s only playing in one theater here in Spokane. Strange, huh? It was okay. I really enjoyed the costumes and the scenery. French history is not my forte, but it was interesting. I have always been a little enamored with the customs and lifestyles of Royalty, and I have read a lot of historical fiction (meaning semi-historically correct). Anyway, I think that the think that really bothered me was that they used current music in the background. Not the entire time, but definitely some of the time. I don’t know, it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Anyway. Just my opinion.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music kind of struck me as out of place a little too . . .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home