Thursday, November 09, 2006

It is way to late for me to still be awake....

Hey, so I'm not normally a late nighter (ok, that is a lie. I'm going to start over).
Hey, so normally I'm not up this late on a weeknight. But I wanted to let you know how the vet visit went. The Dr. poked and proded and decided that Howard is okay. Apparently he just managed to eat something that his little doggy tummy didn't like. She said that if he still is acting weird, I should bring him in next week and they can have some blood work done to narrow it down. I think that he is feeling better though... we will see. I'll keep you posted.
Night my Peeps! Talk to you later!

3 Comments:

At 3:03 AM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

What kind of dog is Howard?

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Becky said...

Howard is a Pom. He is about three years old. I adopted him from a shelter in MT, so I don't know anything about his past history. I've had him for about a year and a half. He is the cutest little dog! I have pictures of him on my My Space. :)

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

I'm glad he's ok!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home