Monday, October 16, 2006

Quote for the Day

Ahh!!! It's been a real Monday. And it was terrible. And I almost didn't survive it... but I managed to sneak out of the office before someone else called to tell me that everything I do is wrong and I need to fix it right now. Sigh. Thank goodness the work day is over for me.
So my friend sent me this quote... and it made me stop and think for a second. And I decide that anything that does that to me deserves a little recognition... so here it is:

Should I smile because he's my friend, or cry because that's all he is?

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

That is a great quote! Really makes you thinK!

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger The mind of Huy said...

I should change the he to she and then boom! I like it ^_^ Nice quote.

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

Hey...are you sure it isn't more a quote of the month? (yes I'm saying that you need to post again)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home