Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday... the day before Friday

People eat mountain lions. I know. I’m totally freaked out about it too. Who would seriously eat a cat? So wrong, so very, very, wrong. On so many different levels.
I don’t think that my co-worker has ever looked so gleeful when he told me that. The grin on his face was a mile wide. “Yup, people eat ‘em. And they taste good too, not like cat food, fur sure.” Oh My GOODNESS! I can’t talk about this anymore. I’m completely grossed out.
Sorry I missed yesterday’s post. I didn’t get home until late, and I went straight to bed. I didn’t even remember until this morning that I had forgotten to post. Darn it. Such is life. Here is some good news; today is three taco Thursday at Taco Time. I do love a good deal, and it’s three tacos for two dollars. Nice, huh? The only complaint I have is they don’t put sour cream on them. Besides that, they aren’t half bad. Don’t tell my mom though, because she is a hard-core Taco Bell fan. I might get disowned if they find out that I have been eating at Taco Time.
Besides the two super exciting items I have already mentioned, not much else is new. Work is work, and home is home. Howard has been feeling poorly for the last couple of days, so I made an appointment with a new vet today. Hopefully they can figure out what is going on with him. The only negative thing is that they want a fresh poo sample. I tried to talk the roommate into getting one, and even though I was completely sneaky about it, it didn’t work. I just mentioned that if the roommate was going to be home, could Howard be let out to use the bathroom? Oh, and if Howard proceeded to poo, could the room mate please be so kind as to put the poo in a little baggy? I have to take it with Howard when I take it to the vet. Thank you ever so much.It didn’t work. Darn it. Maybe next time.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

You should use the line: "well I guess you just don't love Howard" or if that doesn't work "I guess you just don't love animals and like to see them suffer" It works on Jeremey...

 
At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. Poor Howard. And poor Becky . . . hope he gets better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home