Friday, November 10, 2006

Snow.... and more snow

So the plan for this weekend was to hightail it over to Seattle today right after work for my friend Julie's wedding. But then, I (wisely) checked the pass report. Ah, ya. Talk about snow cramping my style, so lame, I know. With as much snow as they have now, plus the up to ten inches that they are supposed to get tonight, I can't decide if I want to go. So this quick post is to let you know that if you don't hear from me over the weekend it's because I went. If you do, then I stayed in town. Hmm... freeze to death or miss the wedding, I can't decided. I do like cake. But I dislike cold. Hmm....

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger Meagan said...

Wow look at the jackass that posted on your blog. Especially stupid when you are trying to make a life or death decision. How rude! I hope what ever you choose, it is a safe choice and if you stay in town let us know!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

You can delete that first comment when you log in, that way they don't get free advertisement.As far as going or not You should try to be safe though!

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

After you delete it, if you add the comment verification, you'll keep those computer generated posts off your comments... You probably know that, so I'll shut up and go see if I can find out how to make 900 bucks having fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home