Monday, June 22, 2009

So I'm in the waiting room... Lacey is seeing the Doctor for a terrible, uncomfortable procedure. I can't even imagine. Anyways. The Dr.'s office has all these strict rules about where I can go. I'm not allowed to leave the building, and if I leave the waiting room I have to get a pager. I guess they don't want to take the chance of someone actually driving themselves, or someone getting left behind. Good news, they offer wireless here! They also have a latte stand with almond flavoring. I love almond and the green apron store doesn't carry it... so sad.
So I am getting ready to go on vacation! Ya! I'm so excited. I am going to Israel, and it is going to be so fun! Honestly, when I think of traveling to Europe, I would not list it as my first priority, but the opportunity came along, so I am going! I am going with a tour group through my parent's church. So, yes, I am going on vacation with my parents. But fortunately for me, I happen to get along with them. Mostly because I grew up a bit and they have mellowed a bit. :)
I really need to post some pictures of Howard's new hair cut. It is so cute! He looks like a lion! I love it, and it's so much cooler for the summer. I think that he gets pretty over-heated with all that fluff, so I know he appreciates a cooler doo.
Not alot is going on. I'm thinking about joining the private blogging world too. Seems like everyone else is going private, so I guess I should too. You never know who might be watching... da...da...dum...

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Israel?! Wow. That is going to be one amazing vacation. Take tons and tons of pics to share when you get back, ok? :)

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger SoulzPhyr said...

Hey Becky! Wow Israel!? That so awesome. You'll have to take some awesome pictures! I haven't seen you in what feels like eons. Glad to hear things are going good though. TTYL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home