Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Roomie's winds of change

Hey.... last night the roomie had to run som errands, and I had nothing else to do, so I tagged along. We stopped by the infamous K-Mart to pick up some school supplies. So I'm walking down the ilse and I see somthing that catches my eye. I stop, pick it up and look it over. While I'm checking it out, I notice that the roomie walks past me and stand just out of view at the end of the ilse. The roomie then lets out the loudest, nastiest fart ever. I look up just as the lady standing next to me gives me a terrible look. I turn, and the roomie is pointing at me and laughing. Sheesh. Nice job, now that lady thinks that fart was mine. Sheesh. Want to know why I can't go anywhere with the roomie? Now you know.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

I think I just shit myself laughing ... That was an unexpected blog gem.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

That was hilarious. thanks for sharing!

 
At 12:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!! That is soooo funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home