Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So I totally slipped and bit it hard on the ice yesterday. Another reminder as to why I hate winter. If it wasn’t for Christmas, I would just stick my head in the sand and wait for the next two months to go by. My hands and knees still hurt! Not only was my pride damaged, but my reputation as a graceful member of the finer sex is ruined, plus my coworkers were watching. Sigh. I hate snow. I saw several people who were “so super excited” about it. Infact, I even read a little poem by a friend who said that he had a snogasm when he saw that it was snowing. I tried really hard to be happy about it on Saturday morning. I even called up A and was like, “what’s up A? Did you see that fluffy white stuff outside? Isn’t it pretty?” Then A was like, “Ya it is! I love it! Wanna meet at Hogan’s for lunch? They have really yummy soup and grilled cheese!” So I agreed. And the moment that I stepped outside I was reminded. Then as I scraped my car, I was reminded. When I waited for 25 cars to go up the hill at 5 miles an hour so that I could pull out of my driveway, I was reminded. As I slipped and slided my way into the parking lot, I was reminded. Reminded of why I don’t like snow. Call me a grinch, but I don't like snow. Never have, never will. I was extremely dissapointed to see that it snowed in Seattle. People over there freak out about it! My sister said that she saw a lady driving with chains on all four wheels, on dry pavement this morning. Wow. Way to over prepare. I think that it took my brother in law a little over five hours to get home. He left work at 6pm and walked in the door a little after 11pm. Terrible. I really can't whine to much. Oh, yes I can. It's my blog! Sweet.

4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! Boo snow.

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Tash said...

Hey! in the russian section of the list thingie below you can put an X in the you know of someone named boris/natasha....you know me and i am a natasha! Add a point to the russian!! haha! Sorry about your slip! I used to love cold weather but then I found out what warm weather was like in florida and hawaii and you just can't go back! Give me flip flops and a beach any day!!

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

He had a snogasm? It must be because snow blows :)

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

Hey! Its December! Time for a new post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home