Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogging... Ya!

What up yo? I don't like the "normal" size font on this blogger. I feel like it's screaming... READ ME, I"M SO IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE HAS TO READ ME NOW. I really feel like my blog is not that important. Like I think that it is important to me, and that is cool, but it isn't really that important to the rest of the world. And that is okay with me. Yep.
So Howard is doing great, he is feeling much better. My vet said that sometimes little dogs like him can throw their backs out from jumping around on the couch and stuff, so I need to be careful with him. I don't want to have to take him to a little doggie chiropractor. He already gets to go to the spa more then I do, he doesn't need physical therapy. He does need some counseling though. He has self image issues. I think that this is mostly due to the fact that people in general think he is a girl. It's because he is super fluffy and cute. I tried putting him in a blue sweater, but all the other dogs made fun of him. Poor little Howard.
I'm really glad that it's Friday. Oh, and Rene is totally coming to see me! Ya! So I need to get my house cleaned up a bit first... talk to you all later!
Side note: Does anyone find it at all ironic that the spell check for blogger does not recognize the work blog or any forms of it? Hmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home