Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You smell like Red Robin

So last night I went to the grocery store, dropped way to much money for all the Thanksgiving fixin's and then came home and did some prep work. I am attempting to keep myself from being that hostess that runs around the house screaming ten minutes before everyone shows up because she is still two hours away from dinner being ready. I have a secret plan to keep this from happening. Step one was to prep all my veggies, so I chopped up all the onions, celery, etc for the stuffing. And I made the bruchetta last night, so it would have time to marinate really well. So needless to say, I was downstairs finishing up my laundry when the room got home. The roomie walked in, and started sniffing... turned to me and announced, "You smell like Red Robin." Apparently Red Robin smells like onions, celery, fresh basil, and garlic. Hmm.....
Oh, here is the rest of my secret plan:
Step two: Open the first bottle of wine when I put the turkey in... at 6am tomorrow morning.
Step three: Book a table at Red Robin, just in case the turkey catches fire.
Step four: Cancel reservation becase the wine has gone to my head, and I'm drunk enought that everything tastes good now.
Step five: Pass out on the couch before guests arrive.

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic plan! Have a great Thanksgiving!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

I agree. That's a sweet plan.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Tash said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Have a good one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home