Monday, November 20, 2006

Grumpy Grumpy Pants

Who is a grump grumpy pants today? Me. I don't even know why. I think that it's because I have to work. Why didn't I end up independently wealthy? Or at least the child of an independently wealthy family? Hmm?? I wouldn't have minded boarding schools in Europe. Really. I wouldn’t have minded the culture, the edicate classes, and the fieldtrips to museums. Sigh. Instead I got some of that good ol’ home schooling. I did walk away with some excellent negotiation skills. J
Man, I totally just bit my lip by accident. I’m eating, no savoring, a home made lemon bar. I do love lemon bars, hence I made some last night. I’m getting into that mood… you know the cooking for the holiday’s mood. Which is good, because I’m going to be making Thanksgiving dinner this year! Ya! I’m so excited. I’ve done it before, and it turned out quite nicely. The food was excellent, and the company was as well. I love entertaining. It’s so much fun to spend time with your friends, enjoying a good meal and good conversation. Wonderful. You know, if I ever have the chance to be a housewife, I’m just going to love that part of it, the cooking and entertaining part.
The weekend was fun. Rene came to see me at the last moment. As in she decided to ride with Pat and Sarah two hours before they left. It was so very nice to have her visit, however, I’m worried that some people might think that she lives here as often as she is around! We didn’t do too much; we spend some time helping Lacey pack (Ya! Three whole boxes of stuff!) , and then did a little shopping. We also went to see the new James Bond movie. How can you not love James Bond? He is so suave, so debonair. He fights the bad guys, risks his life, woos the ladies, and has the nicest ass...um, I mean gadgets. Oops, wait, that didn’t come out quite right. I’m sure that you know what I mean. I heart James Bond. We should be together. I can’t believe he hasn’t called me yet. You are all invited to our wedding. I think that we might have two, one here in the states and one for his friends in England. I’m still working out the details. But don’t worry; I’m totally not a stalker. Honest.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

Now wait...which James Bond are you marrying? The new one or Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan? There were so many...

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. Brent and I saw that over the weekend. Seemed like it went on and on and on . . . glad you liked it though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home