Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ahh…. I love it that most of my friends are here, so close to me. I love it, love it, love it. For sure. Fa Shizle. I miss girls night though, Ladies! Can I get a “woot, woot?” That was always a good time. Time to relax, practice my recipes on my unsuspecting friends. You know, your real friends are the ones that eat the Apple Cider Vinegar Chicken with Caramelized Onions you slaved over, and then several days later you find out that they hate onions. : ) Thanks.

P.S. Did I mention that I LIVE within driving distance of IKEA??? I was drooling over their catalog yesterday… and I was inspired to redecorate the whole apartment. But alas, my bank account was not as inspired as I was and it literally almost cried when I brought the subject up. Sad, I know. I think that I may be able to sneak a few things in though, with out it noticing.

Hmm… I was sitting here, listening to my non-pod (also know as your local cheap knock off mp3 player) and this song came on…. And it’s funny to me how one song can change how you feel. There are few songs that really bring things to mind, people, places, events. I think there is a country song about that very thing. But don't worry, I was not listening to that specific song.

It seems to me that these events, these memories, they are such a part of me. Shaped me to be who I am. Decisions that people were shocked or at least slightly concerned about my sanity when they were informed of them, were probably some of the best things that I have ever done.


You know, you only live once. : )

3 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I have some of that chicken? I love onions, and I've never eaten anything less than delicious at your house. I miss your cooking. Maybe you could fly down and we could cook dinner sometime. Glad that you're enjoying yourself in Seattle. Definitely the place to be these days!

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

You need to update missy!

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

I think they may delete your blog soon for lack of posting! You missed the best month ever BTW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home