Monday, May 07, 2007

Update!!

A very cute apartment was found this weekend with my new roomie, Hailey! YA!! And I get my own bathroom! I'm so excited! We found a super sweet place about two minutes from my new workplace, for a pretty reasonable price. Plus, they will let us paint if we want to! Exciting!! I love the opportunity to add a little something to the plain white walls of an apartment.
The only downfall is that it's on the third (top) floor. Honestly, that is positive, because I don't like listening to people stomp around on the ceiling. But when it comes to moving everything, the third floor is really negative. But my new roomie has three brothers. So... hopefully they will take pitty on their little sister and her roomie (me!), and help carry everything up. Hopefully. : )
It's so great! Things are really starting to come together. I still need to find a renter or property management company for my house. So, there are still some big things on the list for me to do. But the list is getting shorter!!
I started training my replacement today. She is very smart, and is catching on really quickly. So as long as she comes back tomorrow, we are set. Always that little fear that I scared her off and now we are going to get a little message on the machine. But I don't think that I'm that scary... hopefully!!

4 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome news on the apartment! Who's the new roommate?

Any plans for an apartment-warming party? Hint, hint. =)

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Lacey said...

Hooray! That's awesome! I'm so exicted! We're both moving to the Seattle areaish! Does Howard like the new place?

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Rach said...

Where is the place? And when are you coming?

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger srcsmgrl said...

Will you be here by June 2nd? If so, you should come to my bbq! Maybe I will see you this weekend and we can chat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home