Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

To quote Mara, Happy Birthday to me! Today was the big day. Turned 25 again. :) I've been 25 for a couple of years now, and it seems to be sticking okay with me! I had a pretty good day... I was a bit late for class, but that worked out to my advantage. I walked in and one of the girls in my lab class (she is so sweet! We have definitely become friends!) had brought me a little cup cake with a candle and the whole class sang Happy Birthday to me. It was a huge surprise, and I was so shocked! Then, after class, I ran some errands and what not. My cousin Steve and his wife Gena were so sweet and took me out to dinner. We went and had some spectacular sushi and then we had Coldstone Creamery for dessert. It was good to see them, I always enjoy hanging out with them. Soo... another year goes by and I am not even close to where I thought that I would be, but I know that I'm definitely not any worse off from where I used to be!
My family is meeting up this weekend for a little camping time at the Sun Lakes area, Blue Lake to be exact. It should be fun. My Sis and Bro-in-law were supposed to come with Baby K, but I don't know if they are going to make it. Bro-in-law got a job offer, and they are thinking about moving back to the best side of the state, here! But they would be in Polsbo... anyone know where that is? About an hour and a half away from me, on the peninsula, north of Port Orchard. But it would be nice to have them a little bit closer. Then I might get more chances to babysit Baby K! That would be so fun! Anyways... I'm off to bed, lots to do tomorrow. :)

5 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Blogger Tash said...

Happy Birthday!!! I think I made it by about 40 mins!! Ha!! Hope you had a great one...and I will post either tomorrow or Saturday...just for you!?!? Have a great night!?!?

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Meagan said...

Shoot I can't believe i forgot yesterday! I even asked you this weekend. Well it sounds like you had a good birthday. And here is a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger srcsmgrl said...

Happy Birthday yesterday. Glad you had a good one!

 
At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Birthday again, Becky! I'm glad you had a good one!

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Becky!! Sounds like you had a nice day. When I turned 25 (again and again), I wasn't where I wanted to be in life either. But 28 was a great year for me, so keep you chin up the best is yet to come!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home