Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Confessions

Seen an ex?
Yes. In Spokane at a Home Depot. Jerk-butt. I don't miss him at all. Plus he looked terrible! Gray hair and awful shoes. He was a much better dresser when he was with me. Mostly because I picked out his clothes for him.

Told someone you loved them?
Yes, I just told Carrot James the cat that I love her.

Cried?
Yes

Been to the beach?
Like the real official beach? Not yet this summer. I was at the Tacoma Waterfront the other day. But I was just walking along the sidewalk.

Stayed up all night?
Nope, I'm one week away from turning retirement age. I can't be up past 9pm. It's past my bedtime right now!

Went shopping?
It's the addiction that I had to break... no JOB means no shopping. But I did manage to budget in some HOT-T shoes for the wedding this weekend. I love Ross! $15.99!!

Been out of state?
Yep! I love Cali and visits to Mara's house!

Went swimming?
Nope. I shower every day though, just in case you were wondering.

Been asked out?
How about... NO. Thanks for reminding me!

Asked someone out?
Yep. Remember July 18th, the holiday? You can guess how it went then.

Gotten in a car with a stranger?
Nope. I choose life, so I drive myself thank you.

Lost someone close?
No, thank goodness!!

Slept in someone else's bed?
Yep! Mara's spare bedroom! With Frauline and Annie! They are such good snugglers. Just watch out for your shoes.

Had someone sleep in your bed?
Yes. I share my bed every night with Carrot James. And she is not a cuddler. She is a bed-hog.

Been to a club?
Yes... I was talked into a trip to Cowgirl's Inc and the Tiki Club a couple of weekends ago....

Been in trouble with the cops?
Defiantly got pulled over on the way to school the other day for speeding. My good looks and charm got me a warning instead of a ticket. That and the fact I was only going 7 over the speed limit. Really?

Regretted something?
Yep... but I have faith that it will work out anyway.

Lied?
To the cop. I told him that I thought the speed limit was 40. I knew that it wasn't, but I didn't know what it was exactly and I knew that I had been going just a smidge over 40. I was praying that it wasn't 30 because then I knew I was in for a ticket.

Been camping?
In my house in Spokane. Anytime you have to sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag should count as camping. If not, then next weekend is the Yearly Family Camping trip. So I will have by then.

Stayed at a hotel?
Yep. :)

Flirted with someone?
Of course! That is what it is all about!

Skinny dipped?
No one needs to be subject to the blinding whiteness that is my legs. No one.

Gone to a concert?
No, I tried to go to a Lifehouse concert earlier this year. It didn't work out. Sad! But I had more fun hanging with Rene then we would have at the concert anyways.

Almost died?
Hmm... Not that I can think of. But the summer is definitely not over yet!

Met a celebrity?
No. But I am stalking, I mean looking out for Zack Braff. Just in case he is in the area. He is my friend on Myspace. So I'm sure he would want to hang out if we happened to run into each other.

Your Life:
Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
No, I don't have any right to decide who lives or dies. Good think to..... or there might be some random lighting bolts striking people right now. Just Kidding!!

Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Nope

Have you ever broken someones heart?
Yep. I am assuming I did, since he told everyone in the entire town that I did. I don't really know how I could of since we only dated for two weeks. I don't think you can know someone well enough after two weeks to break their heart. But I guess it's possible.

Who do you tell the most to?
Rene. I call my mom almost every day, but you can't tell your mom everything, you know!!

Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yes. But P.S. they totally lied. You can tell that it didn't work out. But four years later, I'm not bitter. Anymore. Probably. Mostly. Jerk-butt.

What do you carry with you at all times?
My phone is always in my pocket. Unless I don't have a pocket. Then it's in my purse.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Ohh... I don't really have it planned out at this point, so who knows?? :)

Do you know anyone with cancer?
Yes

What did your last text say?
No, not yet... Is it supposed to be here?

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My room mate Hillary

Who was the last missed call on your cell phone?
My Aunt Mary

Do you think you can last in a relationship for more than three months?
Yes. If he is who I am supposed to be with, not just a distraction.

Have you lost friends in the past 3 years?
Yes, just lost touch with them. Not any close friends, more like acquaintances.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
If I know that they do, then I would want to try and change their mind.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes. It's a bit awkward.

Do you drink Tea?
Yes, but I end up drinking coffee more, because I love it!!

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
It depends on how close I am with the person I am talking to. Usually I talk about them.

Things about the opposite sex you notice first?
Ring Check!! Just kidding. Um... I don't know. If they have some outstanding feature, like fantastic eyes or strange hair maybe.

Is your room clean?
I try to keep it pretty clean. Since I keep my door open for my animals. I think that it's pretty clean. It's not spottless though.

Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
Yes. Today actually. Oh, everyday that I have school. Sigh. Three more weeks!!

Do you bite your fingernails?
No. If I could reach my toe nails I might bite them. Eww... just kidding.

Do you watch a lot of TV?
Sometimes. I have my days that I can't seem to get motivated and I just get sucked in by the What Not to Wear and Top Chef and Project Runway marathons.

Are you tan?
Not really. Only my arms and my face have a bit of color.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Yes! I couldn't afford my phone otherwise!

Where is your sister right now?
Believe it or not, she is totally in Pulsbo because my Bro In Law has a job interview tomorrow. And they are going to be here for the whole weekend... and I will be in Spokane. Ironic!

Do you want someone back in your life?
Technically they aren't "gone" just not as actively participating as I wish they were

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest/fastest for?
Yes, and I still get those stupid, stupid butterflies. Darn it. I hate that.

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
I don't know. It was dark and I was asleep

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yes, I did! I survived my Bio Exam and I had lunch with my friend (and cuz) Gena.

Who is your last text from?
Hailey. She said that she heard Gonzo's has a Wii now!!

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

That was one of the most enlightening posts I've read in a while ..... And done with your usual dose of comedy.... Thanks for the fresh dose of personality and the chuckles.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger MsTurnerMathTeacher said...

What was Cowgirl Ink like? The Tiki Lounge? I want to visit both. We should hook up and head out soon. Wait...This Friday night? Celebrate end of Summer Quarter?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home