Monday, July 28, 2008

Ya for Weddings!

Lacey and I carpooled over to Spokane this weekend for Dave and Tabitha's wedding. It was really great! It's so nice to make the drive with some company, instead of just me, Howard and the radio. The boy's (Howard and Hampton) slept most of the way there and all of the way back. The wedding was beautiful! Dave and Tabitha are so cute, and I'm so happy for them! Best wishes!!
It was good to see my friends in Spokane again, and to spend some time with them. Mara flew up too, so she DD us at the wedding (thank you!!) and then Meagan (and Troy!) was in town too, but she was busy so we met up for breakfast on Sunday morning. I do have some pictures which I intend to try and post as soon as I get home tonight. I'm on a break between classes, Monday and Wednesday are my long days...
The weekend was fun and relaxing. I had a blast! Lacey and I also ran into our friend Sandra there, I was surprised to see her! I didn't put it together that she and Dave work together, so she might be there. She is so funny!! We did end up cutting the rug a bit out on the dance floor. Mara pulled out the sprinkler, just for old times sake. After the wedding a few of us hung out for a bit, and that was fun!
I swung by my house on Saturday to pay the neighbor boy that is mowing the lawn for me. He is so funny. I've been gone a year and he has grown so much! I was pretty shocked two weekends ago when I talked with him, he has seriously grown like two feet and his voice has changed already. Sheesh. Plus I noticed that when I talked to him he was definitely distracted by my tank top. Boys are funny. He was just a runny nose kid when I first moved in. Now I kinda think that he is giving me a deal on the lawn mowing price due to my low cut tank top. Yes.... that is worth it for me!! (Please note, we had been laying out tanning, I don't normally flash the neighbor kids. Just so you know.)
The new potential homeowners requested a home inspection, and I don't think that the outlook is good. My realtor didn't email me much, she said that she was still waiting for the list from the inspector, but she did hear that it involved a carbon monoxide leak in the furnace. Ouch. That spells money. Darn it. I was hoping to negotiate my way out of having to fix anything in order to sell it, but now... I guess we will see what the final verdict is. At this point I'm not making enough money from selling the house to really afford to replace the furnace. Plus, all the ducting is pretty old and you know how contractor's don't like to deal with old stuff and then adding new stuff. They like to replace everything. Darn it. I will keep you posted. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

Oh no! Hopefully it will all go ok! Good luck at your interview!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home