Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Short, but sweet!!

I have been so stinking busy, I haven't posted about some awesome things!! And the worst part is, I still can't really post because it's already eleven in the pm and I have a biology test tomorrow... But, I must, MUST update in a short list format or I will never get around to it, and then life will pass everyone (that is you my faithful one reader!) by!

1. I have a j-o-b. I started on Monday. I'll give you a hint... I wear a green apron. get a set of keys, and I do know what venti with no foam means. And I LOVE IT!!!

2. I only have one and a half weeks of school left! Horray! For Summer Break!!

3. While in the Tech Lab today at school, the fire alarms went off and they straight up made us evacuate... and when we went downstairs to leave... it was totally smoky! I must get the scoop tomorrow! I sure hope I can find out what happend! I have some ideas of my own though...

4. Finally, another offer came in on my house (the first one backed out due to a stupid inspector that scared them off with false info) and I'm really hoping that this one sticks around. I can't afford to make both my rent here and my house payment for another month, and I really don't want to call the parents. I hate that. I'm 27. I shouldn't have to call them and ask them for money. I hate money in general and how it controls everyone's lives. Let's not get on this subject or it will take all night.

Okay, that is all for now... I promise to fill you in soon! Wish me luck on my test tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 5:17 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Good Luck on your test!! Can't wait to hear more updates!!
Oh congrats on your new job!

 
At 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Sounds perfectly awesome. And good luck on finals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home